PMI SFBAC Homepage
Job Seeker Home
Silicon Valley Bank
IT Project Manager (HR and Finance)
Santa Clara, CA 95054 United States
Sr. Project Manager (Financial and HR Systems)
A highly qualified Senior Project Manager to perform a lead role in managing Financial and HR systems related projects. The Project Manager must maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues. Facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget. Provide management with regular project updates, maintain trusting relationships, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance. Supervise and mentor junior staff for both project and career growth, and make staff development recommendations. Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
Education, training, experience:
• 10 or more years of strong and tested IT Project Management Experience with Financial (GL, AP, Procurement, Profitability), and HR (HCM) systems, including stakeholder, communications, and risk management.
• Ability to breakdown complex processes into discrete components, develop and execute project schedules, run results oriented meetings.
• Ability to understand and communicate big picture objectives while being detail oriented and thorough on assignments.
• Leadership skills, ability to take ownership of projects, set objectives, drive to results and influence without authority.
• Experience successfully managing several concurrent projects.
• Experience developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent required.
• PMP certification is highly desired
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions