PMI SFBAC Homepage
Job Seeker Home
Tata Consultancy Services
Mid Level Project Managers
Pleasanton, CA 94588 United States
85,000-90,000 per annum
We are looking for some junior to mid level Project Managers Full Time. This is a role where you need to be willing to take minutes in meetings and do some tasks that are more on the junior side of Project management. Recent PMI grads who have done some PM work in the past are welcomed as well as candidates who have done PM work but don't yet have their certification and are looking to get some great experience within a multi-billion dollar organization.
PMP Certification is not a must but previous Project Management experience is.
Relocation Reimbursement is available of 2,000 for individuals and 4,000 for families.
Previous experience in Healthcare would be a huge +
Skills & Experience
• 4-8 years PMP – IT Project Oversight and management
• 4-8 years PM for application development experience
• Knowledge of Waterfall, and Agile Methodologies would be a +
• Candidates should have excellent MS Excel, MS Project Planner skills along with PM skills
• Experience in HealthCare
• Project Management skills in project tracking, change management, issue management, project communication, project planning and cost reporting
• Overall project management, issue tracking and risk management
• Manage moderately complex projects or multiple simple projects .
• Will need to work through the intiating, Planning, Managing and Closing a Project
• Will need to balance schedule, scope and budget, renegotiate with sponsor as needed
• Will need to understand and apply knowledge of change management process on projects as applicable
• Will be responsible for accurate time reporting/ on budget reporting for project work they are leading
• Will manage the tracking of interdependencies within their scope of responsibilities
• Will need to complete IT components of the business case
• Need to Negotiate agreement on project schedule and budgets.
• Need to take corrective action.
• With support ensures quality criteria are met before software is distributed
• Directs or may develop the quality/testing strategies for the project.
• Manage the overall resource capacity (supply) and scheduled work (demand) for the delivering organization including forecasting and impact assessment
• Determines resource requirements and with support procures resources
• Assigns roles and responsibilities of key participants
• Participates in overseeing the transition of project team members to new projects
• Develops and manages issue escalation and the resolution process
• Prepares content for and may make appropriate presentations
• Develops and executes a communication plan, including identifying stake holders, appropriate communication channels, and key messages for their portion of the project.
• Facilitates risk management planning, identification planning and control for projects commensurate with these projects.
• Helps evaluate business cases for vendor requirements
• Ensures project alignment with business strategy and architecture
• Contributes to monitoring and managing vendor performance to ensure contract commitments are met.
• Develops solutions that align with strategic direction and standards
To conduct post-implementation review
• With support from quality assurance coordinates the development of and maintenance of the system acceptance test environment
• Handle or escalate performance issues
• Provide project management mentoring for team members
• Contribute to developing RFPs and technical specifications
• Help build and maintain vendor relationships
• May provide input to performance appraisals for team members
Candidate must be PMP Certified (or equivalent PM certification)
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent/experience, in Computer Science or a related discipline
Candidate must have strong communication and inter-personal skills.
MS Project - Expertise
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) - Expertise
Tolerance of ambiguity
Must possess organizational proficiencies to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under limited supervision.
Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
Must have strong problem solving skills
Tata Consultancy Services
379 Thornall Street
Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: (732) 491-0058
Education, training, experience:
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions