PMI SFBAC Homepage
Job Seeker Home
Sr. Technical Project Manager
San Francisco, CA 94104 United States
Senior Technical Project Manager Application Development (SF)
DHAP Digital, Inc. is an Internet application and infrastructure professional services company based in San Francisco. We partner with our clients and third-party solutions providers in the areas of strategic technology consulting, application and systems architecture, software and system development, quality assurance testing, systems deployment, internet application infrastructure support, as well as managing large-scale projects across multiple organizations. DHAP Digital has an impressive record of delivering solid technical solutions to our Fortune 500 and other corporate customers. We are a profitable, privately-held company in business since 1998.
Senior Technical Project Manager – Application Development (SF) (PM060)
In this pivotal role, you will define, plan, and direct multiple projects and software development initiatives. You will challenge your ability to define and manage the delivery of world-class technical solutions for premier, high-volume, high-visibility web sites and enterprise-scale web applications. There will be abundant opportunities to showcase your solid technical background, keen analytical skills, proficiency at written communication, as well as your interpersonal and organizational skills.
This position is located in our downtown San Francisco office.
As a Technical Project Manager you will:
* Manage the development and delivery of enterprise-scale custom web applications
* Author detailed project requirements, technical briefs, and functional specifications
* Create detailed project plans; manage the on-time execution and delivery of project deliverables to the project plan and on budget.
* Coordinate development and delivery activities amongst various project participants, including DHAP technical staff (Software Development, UI Development, QA, IT, Creative), client organizations, and third-party vendors
* Proactively drive the full software development life cycle from inception through post-production
* Manage client expectations and act as the primary communications conduit between the client and DHAP’s project team
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Please include your name, the Job Title (STPM), and the Job Code (PM060) in the subject line of your submission.
PRINCIPALS ONLY DHAP DIGITAL DOES NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED RESUMES FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
WE REGRET THAT WE CANNOT CURRENTLY ACCEPT RESUMES FROM CANDIDATES WITH H1 VISAS, OR CANDIDATES REQUIRING RELOCATION.
Equal Opportunity Employer
DHAP DIGITAL, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education, training, experience:
* 4-7 years software project management experience for professional services and/or product companies, including experience managing custom web application development. Candidate must have solid technical experience with enterprise-level, N-tier web applications
* 4-7 years business and technical analysis experience, including to discover, refine, and document the requirements for software development projects
* Expertise in using project management tools and techniques to develop and execute detailed project plans for complex software development projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
* Ability to manage distributed teams across multiple professional disciplines (Software Engineering, Systems Administration, Database Administration, Quality Assurance, and Creative)
* Strong working knowledge of software build and release management processes, including direct experience with content management tools and technologies
* Expertise in office-based and project management software, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, bug tracking, source control, etc
* Experience with various software development methodologies (RUP, XP, Agile, Scrum)
* BS/BA in EE, EECS, CS, MIS or comparable
* Experience managing projects using J2EE and .NET web architectures in UNIX environments
* Experience with Trillium
* Previous hands-on technical experience including web development with Java, J2EE, application servers, databases, and UNIX.
* Advanced degree in EE, EECS, CS, MIS, or business administration
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions