PMI SFBAC Homepage
Job Seeker Home
San Mateo, CA 94404 United States
CPrime provides competitive competitive compensation, benefits, 401k and the opportunity to work with some of the best companies in the Bay Area.
cPrime (www.cprime.com) is a fast growing, successful Company, that provides world-class project, program and portfolio management professional services for Fortune 500 level technology and facilities based projects. cPrimes core business function is professional services within the technical project management arena.
We are seeking experienced Senior Project Managers (7+ years) to join our team assisting our clients with various project management, program management and portfolio management needs.
The successful candidate will consult on multiple projects or a program. A strong understanding of project management processes and methodologies are essential as the candidate will manage the interface to the business process owners and provide leadership on complex projects, programs and portfolios. This includes the management of consultants, sub-contractors, and project teams. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for insuring success; including quality, financial performance, and delivery to various stakeholders.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
* Excellent Leader -- with the ability to Communicate and Facilitate in both business and technical environments.
* The ability to manage multiple changing priorities and change pace and direction on a dime.
cPrime offers top salary and the opportunity to utilize your Project Management career while working for some of the best companies in the Bay Area.
Education, training, experience:
* 7+ years Project Management experience
* Excellent Communicator and Facilitator
* PMP certification
* Strong understanding of technology (hardware/software) and how it all fits together. Could have but are not necessary are technical certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, CCDA etc.
* Significant experience in Information Technology or technical project management. This might include a related degree, years in service in a similar position, or a proven track record with in a related job function.
* Significant experience with computer technologies with the ability to coach a highly technical team.
* The ability to manage multiple changing priorities.
* Education: Requires a BA or BS in a relevant field (business, computer science, engineering, etc.) or equivalent functional expertise.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions